Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Rich Sugarmummy in Mombasa Seeks Fun

"Hello Every viewer of this lovely site,I am Barbara from Mombasa, I am 37 years old and I have enough money to classify myself a sugar mummy. I am a business woman and I travel to a lot of places to execute my trade. I travel within and out of the country to buy and sell my goods. I have kids and they are both in their teens and somehow, I am managing to survive life with teenagers. I love to travel and I try to enjoy myself when I do, no matter where I go. I love to relax and just have a nice time and I do that a lot. The problem is that I do is alone because I am single and I don’t want this anymore. I need someone who is ready to settle down with me as a sugarmummy. His location does not matter as long as he wants to settle down with me, I am okay. I need someone who has passion with elderly women. I need someone who doesnt smoke. I don’t mind of his tribe. We can come together and hv fancy relationship."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word “Barbara ” to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

4 comments:

  1. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI...am Roy from Mombasa am really into this,here is my no 0718928216
    roywaiyaki@gmail.com
    I truly wanna be with you coz u seem to be just perfect from the rest nd beautiful 

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI...am Roy from Mombasa am really into this,here is my no 0718928216
    roywaiyaki@gmail.com
    I truly wanna be with you coz u seem to be just perfect from the rest nd beautiful 

    ReplyDelete