Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Rich Sugarmummy,Kileleshwa Nairobi

Hi admin, I am Brenda BosiBori at Kileleshwa,Nairobi county .I happened to come across this dating site of yours last night i was just seeking some online hook up just at ma house and i got interested as I scrolled through n it was clear I can get what i want from u guys.I really want to have  young man who is willing to have a relationship of an elderly lady just for fun in life and adventure.  I love young men when it comes to relationship.They are are young but they handle  the relationship with alot of maturity,,,am sorry to say this if it happens it hurts older men..Thanks"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Brenda" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

6 comments:

  1. contact me on chrismwangi14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is mathias and i also love in kileleshwa. Am a you good looking but. But me up on this number;0740111302

    ReplyDelete
  3. l am edwine.Call me on 0727051211

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am koroneli 30 yrs single male no child never Maried educated no work plz any rich lady email :ccfounda@gmail.com and whatsapp +256755372311

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am felix in nbi coll me 0729290202

    ReplyDelete