Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarlady in Thika

"Hello Admin, I need to praise you guys for what you are doing out there for us single women . It is extremely good. I am Teresiah Muhoro in the east of great Thika Town where I have ma own businesses. I am 38 and a businesswoman. I love to listen to Dancing Halls music. I love them a lot. I enjoy music.The simple fact I wish to disclose is that I am looking for a young sugar boy from your page who can properly relate with me as his lovely sugarlady I am looking for someone who can give me love and enjoy life with . I am someone who is rich and wealthy and who can afford to pay for the finer things in life for a good guy.Please I need only serious guy.I am very serious on this thing"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Teresiah" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment:

  1. Hi am here waited for this opportunity to satisfy someone in bed il give you agreat sex you deserve.

    ReplyDelete