Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Rich Sugarmummy in Kisii























"Hi, am Grace Muiti  34 yrs old ,single mother of one lovely young girl  from Kisii.My schedule is always tight and am free on weekends  as i work with ministry of health as parttime doctor in Kisii General Hospital and that's the time i interact with friends. I want a strong, young , energetic , mature guy who wants my company during the weekends and any time that am free.He must be Good on bed. I am rich and ready to spend on our expenses. He must be understanding as well since i don't like the stubborn guys.i will teach him some sex tricks as i know how the system work "


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Grace  " to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its good l am asking you phone number mobile number etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. charles muriithi muriuki 36 nakuru town muriithi phone 0706 337 120 sam maney you can get

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can we meet tolk etc l am waiting reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enter your comment...Hassan 0700228571

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this site ,am new here,sam from nigeria,mum call me+23480284493,i will be there with u

    ReplyDelete
  7. plz am 29, then am ready to the way you want call 0726329639 from migori town

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey please may u hook me up with a sugar mummy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a woman to finance me 0702060832

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a lady who is mature en who needs my sexual activity and rich who is ready to spend.am 34yrs

    ReplyDelete