Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Purity Cherono from Eldoret

My name is Purity Cherono from Eldoret. I am 35 years now, I have a daughter who is now 4yrs old n in private school and who i got from a husband from who i divorced from out monetary material battle.Currently I am now single n a business woman living on ma own for year with no any relationship with any man. I am looking for a resposible young man who is also single and must be from within a reacheable distance from where i am. i want someone who is real n serious about relationship with a woman. I want to be hooked up with a man who can b keeping me for a night. kindly admin hook me up


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Purity" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment: