Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarmummy in Karen

"am Jackie Montez, 32 years old lady in Karen,Nairobi. am stable and independent,educated, passionate, warm hearted and fun person who enjoys the company of interesting & sociable young guys who truly love fun making like i do n in need of real true sex partner. I enjoy doing new things and nature and being adventurous on new tricks and tips. am looking for a guy who is honest. romantic, likes to have fun and descent. must be above 18 years of age and a non-smoker. am looking for casual fun and no strings attached string. i dont want any dramas so please come clean.I don’t like jokers at all ,just want a serious guy before this weekend who can take care of me and show me love. Yaah I hv money but I am desperate of tender care and love,which make me feel incomplete. I wish I could get a serious guy right now but i will wait for one good one admin no problem .I wish admin u could assist me soon,thanx"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Montez" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

3 comments: