Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Ian Mutuku Seeks Sugarmummy

"Hi admin?I am Ian Mutuku,a university graduate  here in Machakos.I am jobless since i completed my university level. I am here and I hope not to be judged for classifying myself as a toyboy seeking a sugarmummy to make me happy.Am here looking for sugarmummy who can be romantic and always make me happy in terms of money,love n sex.I have no girl friend n i am very good in bed to satisfy a sugarmummy.. If you are a sugarmummy outside there n u feel u need a toyboy i am here for you.feel free to leave me a message to admin and I will get back to you as soon as possible.You can also call me directly on this number +254708-624-272"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word " Ian " to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

No comments:

Post a Comment