Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Racheal, Hurlingham

"Dear guys,am called Racheal,41yrs old sugarlady from Hurlingham,Nairobbi .Am asenior a lecturer in one of the Kenyan  private Universities and am financially well with at least every thing that i wanted in my life and I was married to a man who was  rich and famous here in Kenya but the problem is my husband died long time ago..I have missed that sex climax pleasure for years but  I feel i want to taste it with a young guy who i can some tricks n tips.I want one who is ready to be spoilt with sex and money.Thats why am here now,i want a young sexually fit n active guy who can satisfy me and atleast i get that pleasure at my old age.Am ready to pay the guy any normal amount of money he want.Ask for my contacts from the Admin if interested in me n be aware HIV test is a Must.jokers please keep off,this serious matter that concern me"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Racheal" to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments:

  1. Hi reach me through jose.ngara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am nearby hurlingham even if today you can just email me and I will be there...jose.ngara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete