Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Abungo from Kisumu Maragori area

Hello,, my name is Valentine Abungo from Kisumu  Maragori area where i own my own track of Land by inheritance from my late Father who was DO during president Moi's Era.I am 38years old single Mother of one.I have never been married nor do I have the taste  to do so soon.I hate being controlled by men but I love being with them right on bed. I work with my own privately own Company . I need of a cute guy to rock my nights and keep me busy when free. I enjoy a great glass of wine. I really want to have a chance to see if I can get to know someone. I like having a man arounf me.  I am pretty calm and I think before I take a risk but sometimes risks are fun to take. I am usually busy during the day so if you call once and I don pick kindly wait for me I will get back to you as soon as possible.I will get him what he want in life while i get what i want from him.Money is not a problem to me,how to use it is a problem"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Abungo" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment