Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Rich Sugardaddy,Nairobi Kasarani area.

Hello,, my name is Vincent Oboyo from Kisumu but currently in Nairobi Kasarani area..I am 33years old single father of one but divorced. I work with my own privately own IT  Company in Westland area. I need of a cute  lady  to rock my nights and keep me busy when free especially on weekends. I enjoy a great glass of Guinness on weekend in a club . I like having alady around me when i club n relaxing. I am pretty calm and I think before I take a risk but sometimes risks are fun to take. I am usually busy during the weekday so if you call once and I don pick kindly wait for me I will get back to you as soon as possible.I will get her what she want in life while i get what i want from her.Money is not a problem to me,lady is the problem"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word " Vincent " to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

9 comments: