Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

A STRONG GAY AT KASARANI

"Hi Admin ?How is u doing?My name is Nathan at Kasarani area as I told u through your email n I am a Gay as i said.admin aki ave been trying to ask you to post my ad on your page but you refused.Does it u discriminate us gays???? Dont do that please as some guys hate us.Be mature in mind n thinking.If I am a gay that a nature n i should not b discrimated on that basis ,that very wrong.It is natural i have the feelings for other men.Mine is asshole n not vagina n that my natural stand. Anyway, let us stop at that. My name as i told is Nathan 28years, gays guy who is rich in dire need of another gay dude for regular fucking over the weekends when i am free.He must b a top gay n i gonna pay him.I am looking forward to meet a gay fuckmate around Nairobi or anyone willing to relocate as i am single n alone in ma room. I miss to have fun in bed, I have tried some sex toys to no avail. I still need the natural thing."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word “ Nathan ” to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments: