Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Young Sugarlady seeks Sex Partner

"Hi guys!I am Margret  23 years old a single young sugarlady in Nairobi Pangani area.I am trying this online hook up for the first tym since I was born to get my own guy for fun.I am single n i dont seem to enjoy life at all.I need something discrete for fun. I’m single with no man anywhere and I need a man who can perfectly give me at least ksh. 2000 per whole night stand of sex enjoyment may b in a lodging or his room.I need a man or a young man who is ready to have fun with me especially a day like this Friday.I love fun .............. i need a guy who can buy wine n have fun with me."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word “Margret” to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment