Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarlady In Nyeri

''Admin I'm very new in this online hook ups on face book n so I seek your guidance on how to get a good responsible guy from online site around Nyeri county,let say Nyeri,Karatina or Nanyuki. . I'm more than interested to get one guy of my own now as loneliness will kill me.. My actual name is Florence Wangui currently working with a county government . I have been admiring to have a guy i can call mine since we left each other with my husband . just looking for new experiences in life and want to enjoy life with someone new just for fun. i'd like it to be very discreet. I am single and I want to the guy not to be under the care of his parents coz i want something private n mature.thanks"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Florence" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments:

  1. i wish to get this lady am from nyeri but currently in nairobi 0797495879 is my number

    ReplyDelete