Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Valentine Muthoni from Muthaiga Nairobi

"Hi admin? This Valentine Muthoni from Muthaiga Nairobi here again seeking another guy.Admin u r stupid,reckless,unmindful n unconcerned.I wonder how you people operate?U r taking me cheap for nothing,just degrading my status.I paid u my hook up fee of Ksh.3500 to get me a sugarboy only to get me a warthog like guy.I hate the character of that gorilla u hook me to him.I like him in all aspects. I rejected him like plaque.He look like a tree stump.I met at Tribeka town then took him home at Muthaiga,only to be shocked the guy was asking for money.Was he after me or my money.He has to give me time.Love first not money.I will give him money later.He is hardly good in Bed.Get out of your feet n get me a good who loks abit better.I will pay him after he satisfy my needs"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word " Valentine" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

3 comments:

  1. I'll be glad if iget that chance bby.im also stayin in Nairobi,am afom 4 leaver

    ReplyDelete
  2. i honestly admire you, si unicontact pliz Jane !

    ReplyDelete