Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Betty Munga from Rongai

"Hello Admin 'My life is full of surprises, being on this site is one of them. I’m Betty Munga from Rongai, an attractive, vibrant independent lady up to have a good time with a young guy this weekend around Nairobi, .i need a guy who is good in sex n who can make a woman happy in all ways,Hook me up with one who love women.He should be ready to stay with me in my house.I am always single with no man anywhere.I need someone who can do some.I would prefer someone with experience with elderly women"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Betty " to admin on  +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

1 comment: