Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Single Rich Sugarlady In Muthaiga

"Hello guys? am Clara Muoni by name,a very young single sugar-lady from Muthaiga Nairobi.  I am an accountant by profession. I have a small daughter with whom I spend most of my free time with . I am not really the going out type of woman but I do take my only kid out to have a nice time once a while when free to do so. I am looking for someone who would like to be in a simple and casual discrete relationship with me. I need someone young. I do not want someone married nor divorced. He should not be older than 30. He should be very good on bed and can be very satisfactory. Anyone who might see me as someone he can spend his time,should leave me a message with admin n u will be hooked to me. I would want to be told about you. My requirements are very flexible and can be negotiated. I would also what to know what you will be paid for the service rendered so also tell me about that through your mail. I know things that are free get paid for in future. With that in mind, what do you want to be offered."



★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Clara" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment