Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Laura from USA but Visiting Kenya

0.00"Hello Kenyans guys, im soo happy to get this marvelous Kenya online dating site  .Im Laura from United State of America, planning to travel to your country Kenya next week to tour have fun the wholeof this season till January 2015 when i shall go back to USA.Im not yet married.All what im in need of is a young Kenyan guy who is willing to keep me company until 15-1-2015.I want him to teach me more & im willing to satisfy him with everything including sex, money, fun etc. Pls hook me up, Im on my way as we talk."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word " Laura " to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

2 comments: