Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarlady In Pangani,Nairobi

''kudos admin for the nice job you are doing,i happened to come across your lovely dating site and i got interested i really want to have a an romantic young guy who can make me feel happy till i feel like a young chick,,,,now i want help from you,..get get me a young guy who will be my sugar boy,,i gonna pay him
and provide his needs i return of good services. Am Chepchumba from Nairobi county,Pangani estate am 34yrs old working class business woman.


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Chepchumba" to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

5 comments:

  1. Hi...am a toy boy you can use and am ready..18 years..old

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for a sugarmommy.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really make a good sugarboy..am 18 years

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am 25 and I need a matured gal maybe 10-15 years older than me. Am a Nigerian but am newhnew in Kenya. Contact me on 0768989123

    ReplyDelete