Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Annabel from Eldoret

How are you? This is Annabel from Eldoret, am single and searching. I am a good looking sugarlady and ever smiling. I am from a humble background and taking that in mind, I am not much exposed. I love staying indoors during my free time and i feel lonely at times and that why i need a guy from around eldoret or other place who is willing to relocate. I am happy for you guys coz of the reception you gave me the first time i contacted you. continue doing good and God will bless you.  


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Annabel" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annabel,, interested in you I will do everything possible to satisfy you, in kericho call 0719397164

    ReplyDelete