Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarlady In Nairobi


"Hello sex toyboys ! First of all, I would like to present myself. My name is Bolivia, a lady at the age of 36 years in Nairobi and never married but love sex and kisses fom a hot guy.  I am not sure of what I am looking for, but what i know is that i need a guy who can magically perfom on bed with a mature woman making her feel like a   young lady.  He should be within Nairobi or nearest town like thika  so that it can become easy to reach him.I will treat him good i promise.I wont harass her.I will also pay him n offer him a job to do if interested"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "miss Bolivia" to admin on +254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment