Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Rachael From Nakuru

"Hi potential lover?Please post this for me kindly ,my name is miss Rachael Ananga, i am a single mother with only one baby girl, i seriously need a mature young man as a sugar boy that can satisfy me and make me happy secretly, am so lonely here, each times my daughter goes to school, Money is not my problem , but love is. please admin connect me to any serious sugar boy from Nakuru area .I Just split from a long relationship with my beast husband who  used to beat me and thought I had found someone to help heal some old wounds - but life is too short to mope around I want to live it while alive so if you like what you see and feel like living a little, i want to here frm u."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Rachael" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment