Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Rich Sugarlady in Narok

'Hi guys!I am Maisie, a learned Maasai single business sugarlady in Narok.I am trying this online hook up for the first tym since I was born to get my own guy to make feel good.I am single n i dont seem to enjoy life at all.I need something discrete n enjoyous. I’m single and independent with a successful business history, I am wealthy woman not becoz of ma effort but because of the wealth my late father left for me n I never bothered myself getting married.Need a strong and naughty guy who can make me happy around Narok area.............. i need a guy who can do wonders in bed"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word “Maisie” to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

8 comments:

  1. Hi, interested in you. Am In Baton town. +254725290878(call,watsup,imo,viber or Skype

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, am denice leparan 25years from Narok kenya looking for a sugar mummy. Text 0719313531 Thank you i advanve.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please connect me with someone beautiful 0798002027

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am mark from narok looking for a sugar mammy 0740861282

    ReplyDelete