Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarmummy In Muthaiga,Nairobi

"Morning Guys..Please I am here as a sugarmummy completely into young men who love elderly women. I am looking for a sugarboy to spend with ma money n time with him. I need to spoil one toyboy with my money,sex n love.My name is Valentine Muthoni from Muthaiga Nairobi.I have good personal job n I drive good vehicle. I am single lady seeking an online hook up with a mature minded guy and won’t be here if I wasn’t. I need a young dude who can be lover of my life. I need someone who is mature and really looking for a serious relationship."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Valentine" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Are you looking for sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian and gay. we can connect you with any sex_partner of your choice.To satisfy you sexually or financially?Get hooked up to wealthy single sugar mummy/daddy that are capable of paying your bills, provided you are good in bed,i have contact of sugar daddy's/mummy's in the follow countries, Italy,Indian,south Africa,Uganda,Philippians,Togo,Nigeria,Ghana and Cameroon.
    contact me now +2348148648318 or email: mrjohnconnect@gmail.com ,please only serious persons should contact thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +237673903274 Am 23 Years Old From Cameroon

      Delete
  2. hello am from cameroon in africa looking for a rich sugar mummy from any were in the world willing to meet her and satisfy her pussy she love me like her brother and i fuck her like her husband nothing complicated just a phone call an we meet very simple am nelson with fresh cool blood 0023767484955 life is a bitch waitinbg for your call at any time

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello am from cameroon in africa looking for a rich sugar mummy from any were in the world willing to meet her and satisfy her pussy she love me like her brother and i fuck her like her husband nothing complicated just a phone call an we meet very simple am nelson with fresh cool blood 0023767484955 life is a bitch waitinbg for your call at any time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Emmanuel and am 18 and ready to satisfy you like a woman

    ReplyDelete