Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Stella From Lavington

"My name is Stella,a Kenyan divorced sugarlady by birth and citizenship.I am exactly 40years of age. I am from Lavington area where i reside n do work with United Nations Offices in Nairobi.I need a mature hook up with a mature minded guy for pure fun when i feel like.I dont drink but i smoke, especially sport only when I am alcoholically high. Not always but once in a while. I like being happy and having fun with friends. I am not married, am not a virgin so if looking for a virgin keep off, not at all innocent as that, but i usually like safe sex. I can kiss for as far as one is psyched and would undress when need be especially when ai see a hot man. I want to hook up with a guy who is my type. Should not be a born again because i don want innocence. "


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“Stella” to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

1 comment: