Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Anastacia From Bungoma

''Admin, how does this online hook up and dating work?Can i get a guy of my own around Bungoma area?? please I just need a man  who can keep me company. Am single independent & financially stable, My friend told me she got a guy from here so help me find a cool one that is responsible ! they can drop me a message... I need someone who is always free on weekends and ready to settle down with a me privately . I need someone of mature age and mature mind n love funs. Someone who has a big dick that can satisfy a woman on bed. . Anyone interested and wants to hook up with me for serious relationship ask admin..thank you,Anastacia"'


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Anastacia" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual  

No comments:

Post a Comment