Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Christine from Nakuru county seeks sex partner

"Hi my name is Christine  from Nakuru county. I am lovely and caring single n unmarried sugarlady. I am born and was brought up in Nakuru. I am a tourist hotel manager here in Nakuru town . I am not social and would prefer being alone rather than stay there with and chat with friends. am so silent but serious when it comes to business. I need to hook up with a young serious mature-minded man who is ready to cope up with relationship with me n handle me happily.I will provide everything to sustain our relationship upon hook up"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word " Christine " to admin on +254714-087-586  serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

3 comments:

  1. I think hook up is very great on my opinion..but now a days scamers are intruding internet every where' i mean they fake...the problem is you don't get to meet whoever you wanted...how is your management catering for all of this? How do you manage clients who are seriously in need? How if a person meet clients before any amount? I have never meet any one...may be i try without been asked cash...i know how to treat a woman but when am broke...i am nothing without her by my side...consider that ...nakuru is my root...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sammy from nairobi 0708050150

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0702060832 niwekee kakitu nikushow

    ReplyDelete