Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-ZIPORRAH IN BABA DOGO NAIROBI




































"Hi guys, my name is Ziporrah or call me Zippo 31years old working class sugarlady living in Baba Dogo Nairobi where i work as an accountant in one of Pampers making industry here. I am well educated as I am business graduate from Kenyatta University. I have a modelling agency in Nairobi town and it is loved. I am owner of one of the popular club in Nairobi town whose names i will not reveal for security purposes. I want a nice guy who is serious for discrete relationship to make me happy. We just divorced with my only husband-to-be after suspecting of cheating n this what make me hate older men.Want to try with these younger men n see if it will work for me. He can be from any part of the country, am ready even to come for you in the furthest corner of the country as far willing to relocate n stay with me.Feel free to be with me,i live alone.and waiting for you my dear."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word " Ziporrah " to admin on +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments: