Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarlady in Kasarani

"Hello dudes,I am Isabell From Nairobi Kasarani area. I am 35 years old single business lady. I am a business woman here in Nairobi.. I am single and I have no child depending on me for now but I do love kids n i would wish to have one of my own with as serious. I am a very fun lady who relate well with all types of men. I always love going out and having a nice time with the right person i feel he desrve ma presence. I am also religious . I am not here looking for a young man who just wants to have a nice time with me n leave so if you areinto that, don’t bother me please. I am not here looking for someone who does not know how to make himself clean .If so, Please don’t bother. I need someone who is always free on weekends and ready to settle down with a me . I need someone of mature age and mature mind. Someone who knows how to talk and behave around a mature woman. Someone who sees I am worth the hook up. Anyone interested and wants to hook up with me for serious relationship"


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Isabell" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

12 comments:

  1. For easy free hook-ups, follow this link on telegram t.me/mzalendoexplicitdivas or open telegram & search @mzalendoexplicitdivas and join growing community for free hookups for sex, NSA, one night stands, true love etc etc. Variety guaranteed! See you there!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Any beautiful sugar mummy out there? Am here waiting for one. My no is 0793835402

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a hot chick who need to be fucked tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any sugarmummy. Call 0745169600

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any sugarmummy. Call 0745169600

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any sugarmummy call me on 0743215522

    ReplyDelete
  7. 30yrs sugarlady

    ReplyDelete