Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-SUGARMUMMY IN NAIROBI

'Hi guys!I am  a single and independent woman with a successful business history here in Nairobi.I am very well know here in Nairobi town n that reason kindly call me Juliet(not my real name) for the purpose of posting this message for public to see.Dont also expose my face please,hide it away from public.I dont want to be seen facially. All that I am looking for is one good guy who is mature and who can sexually thrill a loaded woman like me,give her an active sex that will make me feel like a young lady . It is sometimes necessary as a woman to be sexually spoilt once in a while in life by a young sexually fit guy n that why I am here seeking one. I badly need a dude who I will call mine who will always available whenever i need a service when sexual ma sexual need arises just to kill my sexual appetite whenever it arises.He must b serious n not jokers please."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word “Juliet” to admin on+254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautyful lady so how can i contact you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete