Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Sugarmummy in Nakuru

"It is really a pleasure for me to have this opportunity to be here and hopefully i will get someone to b hook up with who will mean a lot to me. Please this is for those who are young and love to have fun and pleasures with elderly women like me . I am just a lady seeking a guy who want fun with me no more-no string attached relationship. Hiv test is a must before anything else. I am not married and if I once was or not does not concern you. Well as for likes, I do much to have fun. A little outing with friends once in a while just to have fun about covers it. I work with one of NGOs here in Kenya. I am just 36yrs residing at Kiamunyi Nakuru area, I need someone very young with adventurous ideas n mind. I need someone who knows what to do to always make a woman happy. He must always be romantic with me and that includes in privately. If you feel you will be too shy to be around me, then do not bother me Anyone who is interested can write me a message to admin for hook up. i am very serious on this."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word " Lucia" to admin on +254714-087-586  serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment