Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Judy Seeks Marriage Partner

"Am Judy,Kamba by tribe,a beautiful working class 28years old lady in Nairobi.I am desperately seeking a serious man for marriage purposes only.Those who are seeking sugarmummies please get into your thick heads,I am not  a sugarmummy nor am I looking for a toyboy.No,Not me.I am   looking for a probably a working class mature man who is ready for marriage n settle with me as his wife. I dont have a child anywhere with any man but i cannot claim i am a virgin,I have  already given it out to men but not as such.I have tried to preserve myself"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word “Judy ” to admin on  +254714-087-586 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment:

  1. Hello Judy, I'm a white Canadian Male and very interested in you!! Can you please get back to me if you are still looking for a Good man?

    ReplyDelete