Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Rich Single Sugarlady Seeks a child From you Guys

"Dear Admin,thanks for the great work.It was recently that i saw this page and it seems its real and active.Am called Mercy,37 yrs old,living in Thika but i operate my businesses in Nairobi  so every day,i drive to Nairobi town and am also buying a house there so i will be sleeping in Nairobi,Umoja one estate most of the times.I have been in Japan for 15yrs and i returned to Kenya  last year and started my care Bond in Nairobi because i have may Japanese friends in Japan who help me in shipping and life is just good.Am single but i have one child whom i reproduced with a Japanese man and the kid stays with Dad in Japan and i feel i want to get another kid with a Kenyan Man ,Any man willing to give me akid am ready to do for him whatever he want coz i have got the ability.Get my number from the Admin of this page and we talk more but he must be from 20-50yrs.Idon't mind of tribe so long as he presentable."


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "  Mercy " to admin on +254714-087-586  serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual 

5 comments:

  1. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. available n willing to satisfy you to the maximum....contact me urgently!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im here on gypsyventurers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi am Mwangi from Thk and willing my email address Manelenterprises27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete