Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Julia From Karatina

Hello young guys,I am back to roots at Karatina rightly from Dubai after along Business period..am Julia from Karataina where i was born n brought up. I live and work in Dubai but for now till December I am off abit from work to refresh away from business environment.I am currently in Karatina overseeing  businesses I established fro my mother n for Holiday in short.I love  to supervise n oversee the business running. I am proud of you guys coz you have given me a chance to express myself openly of what I want .Get a good guy from this region,mostly central, please and i gonna apreciate soo much. I need a good cool guy who can relate properly with a woman.let him nt be too local n primitive.  am bright lady  so i expect a person who is brighter  than me.let the guy be mature minded,slightly drunkard n good in sex.He should not be smoker.



★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word " Julia" to admin on+254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments:

  1. I Am David From Thika 23 Yrs Old And Good In Bed 0797761810

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiJulia ,am Vickieh I leave in Karatina and I believe I can satisfy you,call ,sms or Whatsapp 0796349115

    ReplyDelete