Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Rich sugarmummy seeks a toyboy


















"Hello All you hot and sexy guys,I am Irene. I really don’t want to write too much about me and myself. I just want to be brief. I am an elderly lady in need of any young guy who just wants to have a nice time with me. I need someone who is clean and nice. I am not looking for anyone’s money but am ready to accept aguy anyone to spend on me if he doesnt have such.I am from Naivasha but i hv businesses in Nakuru and Nairobi .Get me a mature romantic from either of the town please admin.i will be waiting to hear from you soonest possible"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“ Irene” to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment