Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Beatiful Brown-Skinned Sugarlady In Eldoret Seeks A ToyBoy of Her Own

Beatiful Brown-Skinned Sugarlady In Eldoret Seeks A ToyBoy of Her Own

"How is u admin n ur sugarboys? i came  across this site and i got interested.am 33 yrs of age working with international organization in Eldoret,am not married and am not looking forward to it in future.please hook me with one young guy who can really thrill me in bed n give me a baby please and i will maintain him in all that he requires.I am in dare need of a baby i would call mine soonest.i dont mind the tribe provided he is good in bed n sexually fit to give a baby n for enjoyment purpose also and willing to be with me.My name is Suzzie from Eldoret."


★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Suzzie" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

2 comments: