Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Divorced Sugarlady Seeks a Toyboy























"hi im Joyann 35 divorced and seeking companionship,pure sex partner for fun n making myself happy with a serious person, not interested in marriage at this stage.I  jst need a friend with special benefits works for me.I am at Pipeline and I work with kenya airways as a system controller of aircraft since 2008 till now.My husband passed n i am not interested in getting married again in ma life.I have one girl child who is in school.I live in ma own plot .Get all my contact details from admin including my facebook account name n email"



★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“ Joyann” to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment:

  1. Can be your toy boy here contact me on jonesashton579@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete