Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Rich sugarmummy seeks Fuckmate

Am Jackline, an year ago, I separated with my good husband due to family issues. we had only one year in the marriage with him.He was going out with another woman and he impregnated her,,, without my knowledge. I am not good at inspecting the where abouts of him, but I was one day called by the lady, who also was not aware of our marriage, she was trying to warn me against following her husband. They had even orgnised for a wedding. On learning this we separated and I decided not to be like Sir Egerton, but to buy sex. I am here to hook up with anyone, in fact I should call you a sex toy, because you are only meant to be there when my pleasure is too high. I have tried sex toys, but they are not working. Looking forward to meet you man.


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Jackline," to admin on +254706-179-745. serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

1 comment:

  1. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete