Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

-Bisexual dude Seeking a gay or Sugarmummy


hi, am a Bisexual dude looking for a gay guy or a sugarmummy  to fuck, whoever comes first i dont care. I am bisexual dude and would like to explore the world in all directions.I can fuck all direction, from front and behind the asshole.I can fuck men and sugarmummies simultaneously. I can fuck men from Behind and ladies from behind and front even mouth..A real great fucker fuck from all directions and can fuck anyone.Life is too short to limit yourself to a fewer options rather than expand your choices to make it more enjoyable. I am 30 yrs in Nairobi, with no kid, never married, working and ready for fun and pleasure. I will limit my self to a partner between 20 to 40 yrs. I think thats enough info to get me what I need. 


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word“John” to admin on +254707-391-930 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment