Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

Sugarmummy in Need of sexual relationship

"Dear Admin my name is Judy Njogu from Murang'a. I am 36yrs Old single woman,working and Stable, recently divorced from ma husband. I work in Nairobi  town but my job is very demanding and hence not able to mingle well. At work all the men i have given work there I don't like but yule napenda is married. I want to try this young men relationship n watch how it will take me. saw your page and want to give it a try. I want one guy"


★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Judy" to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

4 comments:

  1. hey, i am here whom you are searching for such a long time. i can be the man who fulfill your sexual desire with 100% Satisfaction in a relationship. please do contact me on gigoloontown@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete