Like us on Facebook

http://kenyasugardating.com

A PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTE SEEKING CUSTOMERS

A PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTE SEEKING CUSTOMERS

"Admin I am Nina Mweni from Makueni county but currently in Nairobi area. huk me with a rich guy who has gud amount of money and who is ready to purchase my sex services at least ksh.4000 per night and i am willing to negotiate with him below that.I am based at Githurai 44 just near Kahawa west but i visit Nairobi tao every night to look for my customers.I will fully satisfy his sexual appetite till he appreciate his money.I am very gud at bed as i hv 9yrs experience on sexual matters having being a professional prostitute in Nairobi town.I also do home services at night n day time.I just need number,time n money for the job to b well done."


★••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up text/Whatsapp ur details:[your name,age ,location] and the word "Nina." to admin on +254706-179-745 serious and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored as usual

No comments:

Post a Comment